About me!

Hey guys, im 16 years old and am currently attending 6th form doing the subjects : Media Studies, Sociology, Product design and Law.

I work at a lesiure centre at the ice rink, i thoroughly enjoy my work due to the positive envoriment. Another Reason i love my work is because i love to play ice hockey, i am currently training but and looking to join a recreational team when i turn 17.

My catchphrase!
No, i dont showoff, i practice things that are already perfect!



Monday, 13 December 2010

Evaluation Activity 7: Looking Back At You Preliminary Task, What Do You Feel You Have Learnt In The Progression From It To The Full Product?

Preliminary task, that was really good, As a group we all got on really well with a few rough spots that are now cleared, which always helped during the filming and creation of the final product.

Looking back at the preliminary task, I feel as though my skills have progressed by a large amount, considering I had never filmed/acted in any type of video in my life at all.
For the preliminary task we had to use a number of filming techniques such as Match on action, Shot reverse shot and the 180 Degree rule, in our main product I believe we managed to use most of these other than Match on Action.

Editing the preliminary task... Those were the days when we had no clue about how to edit, turns out it was a whole bunch simpler than we thought it was, however editing the main product still took a good few weeks, overall I believe all the practice was completely worth it however we could have done a slight amount better on some parts of the editing, we had a small talk about taking the risk to improve it and miss the deadline, however decided to keep it as it was and be finished for the deadline.

Being the cameraman, I found myself learning new techniques during filming the preliminary and the main product, such as when panning with a tripod, don't trip over the legs, ill admit it I almost tripped over the tripod when panning around the area, This was just one of the may things I learnt during filming.

Overall I have to admit I did learn a huge amount since beginning the filming of the preliminary task and hope to carry on learning and have a career in the film industry. After 7 activities I can finally say I'm finished... Finally, Thanks and goodbye.

No comments: