OK, to start this I think it should be acted out on the west end, wait forget that this is a gangster film, not a play, in this case I believe our film could be distributed in a lower class cinema, due to it not being the best quality also it would definitely have to have a higher age rating due to violence and some inappropriate scenes for children under the age of around 15.
A thought of a DVD company flowed through my mind but then I came to my senses and realised that we as a group are not well known by any film companies let alone even being in the industry!
There could also be many other places in which to just showcase our film making skills such as in newspaper advertisement and possibly even on radio channels, not forgetting local Television channels and Festivals.
A newly released film, London Boulevard has been showed all over the most popular cinema's in the country, mainly due to advertisement and being launched by a well known label, This film also being of the Gangster genre.
Overall I believe our film opening could potentially be showed in a few cinema's around the local area, but no much further than that mainly due to our understanding of the industry and techniques being fairly basic compared to the other film makers who have, lets say 'Hit it high'.
Well that enough from me for the moment, Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment