Target audience... well this could be very simple and I could just say teenager's/Gangsters but I dont think that would go down so well when my teacher reads this so, as usual ill have to go into more detail.
Our target audience for this was teenagers getting who started to become involved with being in a gang, also any other teenager's interested in gangster films, This is because gangster films are not only for people in gang's, they can be fairly comical, and serious, for the comical side I believe Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is the right example due to the very comical and hilarious Vinnie Jones.
The good thing about having teenager's as our target audience is that they are very likely to not just go on their own or with just one friend, they are alot more likely to bring their whole group of friends rather than when your 30-40 you may just go with a few friends, however if they disapprove of the film, they will tell people who are planning to watch it in the future it could not be worth seeing.
As I said in a earlier post it must be rated at least a 15+ due to the strong violence, also there is a couple of scene's with things such as smoking which could influence young mind's into thinking it's cool and that will help you be popular and a gangster, which at a younger age, will definately not work, We considered making it an 18+ but due to there not being any offensive language it isn't needed, plus the lower we can get it the larger the possible audience, therefore we shall keep it as low as possible without getting any bad feedback.
As again, I think thats enough from me, Thats all till next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment